CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Hello World... My name is Laurence Cambe. I am a student of the Northern Marianas College and now in my senior year. I was born and raised on this tiny island called Saipan. Although, it may seem so far away from the real world, I believe it is one of the most beautiful places to be on. I am now a Full Time Educator at William S. Reyes Elementary School, although, I am looking forward to my graduation this May. I hope you enjoy my blog...

Flat Stanley Project

Here is a slide show of pictures of me and my students working on the Flat Stanley Project. For my slide show I used picturetrail. It was very easy to use. Very user friendly. I did not have problems with uploading and creating the slide show. The template that I used was just one from the many provided. For those who love to create slide shows and share pictures, picturetrail is a great site to use. So, here it goes and I hope you enjoy once again... ;)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Engrade.com



Engrade was such a BLAST!! So easy to use, I didn’t even break a sweat. I like how it’s offered for FREE and how user friendly it is. This is such a great way for teachers to keep student grades and for parents to be involved with their child’s assignments and grades. Further, I like how Engrade takes away the hassle of the old grade book where teachers have to input grades by writing them and having to show students their grade by covering other students grade using a separate sheet of paper.

I love how it creates a student grade sheet with all the assignments and grades for each student that makes it easy to print and keep confidential from others. Moreover, I like how you just have to enter the grades and Engrade does all the calculating for you.
On the other hand, I think the only reason why this software wouldn’t be useful to teachers is if they do not have an access to a computer and if the data is lost by accidentally deleting it. Lastly, Engrade would be great software to use, like I have mentioned; it encourages parents to get involved with their child’s assignments and grades. It keeps students records confidential and it is easy to access. As a future teacher, I am looking forward to using Engrade with my students’ grades.

0 comments: